Question:
flight attendance ! just wondering if i could become one? ?
babygirl
2008-10-16 10:11:10 UTC
Hi I'm 16 years old ... Currently living in ny ...a freshman at college I would love to become a flight attendant...I speak pretty good english besides that 6 diff languages including dutch hindi urdu and west indian lang.I'm tall slim I weight bout 100 (is that to less?) I was just wondering if I could become 1 ?
Four answers:
2008-10-16 16:14:54 UTC
Depends on how tall you are. Most of the airlines require flight attendants to be less than 6 foot tall. Your weight is fine and won't matter. Just check out the requirements on all the major airlines. I believe most of them you have to be at least 21 years of age (some airlines are 18) and you also must have a passport and have good vision and be able to pass a background check. Good Luck to You!!!
big bubba
2008-10-16 13:01:13 UTC
Check the airlines first look for the requirements to become one, and get into the one that your language skills are require..
marc95116
2008-10-18 21:10:15 UTC
Yeah Ls' right, " Be cool stay in school"
2008-10-18 11:43:11 UTC
first you ought to learn how to spell it ~~