Question:
Where should we go on our homeymoon?
SammyWhite
2005-12-19 09:41:01 UTC
First week of June.
Clear blue water.
Hammocks.
Somewhat secluded.
Somewhat original (not Hawaii or Aruba).

If you can, be specific. Lots of people say Costa Rica, for example, but nobody says where in Costa Rica.

Thanks!
Three answers:
Dr. Awesome
2005-12-19 09:48:19 UTC
You might consider St. Bart's.

It's tiny and tropical and picturesque.

Depending on your budget, you can rent an entire little villa to yourself that sits right on the beach.

It's definitely not rowdy, though. It's quiet and romantic and boutique-y. And there's creole and French culture to be found everywhere (if that's your bag).

Congratulations!
Wildcat0695
2005-12-19 17:45:00 UTC
Cancun. Check out the resort system below. My wife and I stayed at the Moon Palace with an all inclusive package. It was awesome.
knowitall
2005-12-19 17:43:59 UTC
Consider Belize. Excellent snorkeling, not very developed. I can't provide any specifics, but Belize is awfully small--there aren't THAT many choices.