Question:
how much............?
me1026
2009-02-08 17:51:43 UTC
money do you think we would need going from appleton Wisconsin to savannah Georgia in a Chevy uplander getting about 20 miles to the gallon?
Two answers:
baby girl
2009-02-09 08:00:49 UTC
OH that's easy, just go to google and click on maps. type in your point A and point B destination which is A: Appleton Wisconsin B: Savannah Georgia and then you will get a distance of 1,157 miles total, 18 hours and 8 minutes exactly without stopping anywhere lol. Then you take since you said that your truck gets 20 miles to the gallon, you divide 1,157 miles and 20 MPG and you get a total of $57.85. Then, since it is in those states gas from A to B would probably be around $5.00 per gallon so you take the price we got earlier which was $57.85 times $5.00 you will get $289.25 just for going and for coming back, the total trip will be $578.50. If I were you I would try to take a little more just to be on the safe side. Because you'll never know what will happen going that far which means you might need more gas. Also, are you taking the good highways or the other ones that are nothing but curves? It's 1,157 miles is for the curvy roads because it's shorter (so they say) and for the good highways well, I'm sure it might be further so that would up your price on the amount of gas you will be needing. Anyway, if you find out how far it is then divide it by 20 and take that answer times the highest price of gas and you will get your answer. Good Luck!
KJ
2009-02-09 10:01:12 UTC
baby girl just worded the answer wrong.

ie. when you divide miles by miles per gallon you don't get a $$ value it is the amount out of gas required.