Question:
If you were on the moon,and no one knows your there. What would you do?
InHeatWalrus
2005-12-19 23:21:01 UTC
If you were on the moon,and no one knows your there. What would you do?
Two answers:
hadez2000
2005-12-19 23:28:09 UTC
I would wait for my oxygen to run out hoping that somebody finds me there in the meanwhile (eventhough thats highly unlikely).. not much you can do in a situation like that.. I would go look fo rthe USA flag, too see if its really there
2005-12-20 07:23:09 UTC
Harvest the moon rocks, retrns to earth tehn sell them on ebay.