Question:
Tell us about where you live??
Strass
2005-12-20 06:25:10 UTC
I live in Rochester NY. Very cold and snowy in the winter and ver hot and steamy in the sumer
Six answers:
mad max
2005-12-20 17:13:32 UTC
Cartagena, Colombia. Beautiful. Exotic. Warm. Beautiful beaches. History. Architecture. Great Nightlife. Lots and lots of attractive girls.
Tameka F
2005-12-20 10:52:50 UTC
I live in Dallas Tx. It's very homie for those that live here. We have the good, and the bad, and also the some of the best of people TO GET TO KNOW. Me for instint. WE also have mixed wheather which can be okay, and then to a push-over but on the better side,it's were I live, and I like. For go to TweetyMeka02@yahoo.com. Thats all.
Jimmy
2005-12-20 07:32:30 UTC
I live in Sonora, CA 2.5 hours east of San Francisco a small town in the CA foothills its known as the Gold Country.

Lots of recreation, rivers, lakes, close to Yosemite National Park.

We have 4 season's and our local ski resort opens today.
?
2005-12-20 07:00:56 UTC
I live in Goa, India. Lovely weather right now. A bit chilly in the nights, but beautiful sunrise and sunsets. Weather is warm, but not hot, lovely blue sky, beautiful white beaches. Great time to be here!!!!
2005-12-20 06:34:49 UTC
New Delhi, India

Good weather these days
2005-12-20 06:26:39 UTC